Sunday, March 29, 2009

R&B Love Songs Mission Statement

This post is to commemorate the grand opening of the R&B Love Songs blog. To kick things off, I figured it would be good to outline my plans for the blog. As you would probably guess, I hope to use this site to feature the best R&B Love songs and by extension, R&B Wedding songs.

I'm a huge fan of R&B music, with a playlist that regularly contains artists like Boyz II Men, Babyface, Ne-Yo, Stevie Wonder, and other R&B singers of old and new. I try to spread the love for R&B as often as possible and following that logic, am an active poster at R&B Haven.

I plan on updating the blog once or twice a week, with each post including a song, its lyrics, and maybe a music video or mp3 file if available. These songs will range from modern R&B love songs to classic R&B tracks from any era. If you have any requests, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment